One of the hardest things about having a blog is deciding what to write about. Many subjects interest me. I have opinions on many topics. I have experience in a few areas. How to choose which ones to write about?
I write for myself. I write as a way to stop and reflect. As a way to clarify my thinking. As a way to improve my writing skills.
I also write for you, dear reader. Because I like people and connecting with them. I like to help. I like to share. I like to engage in conversation.
Help me decide what to write about.
Some ways you can help me:
- Vote on the ideas listed in my Help Me Write account. (To vote you’ll need to have a Twitter account.)
- Leave a comment with your suggestions on this page.
- Contact me privately with your ideas. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org, on Twitter as @anaulin or on Google+ as +AnaUlin.
Thanks for your help. And thanks for reading!
: Yes, introverts like other people too.
Ana Ulin's blog
Sometimes I write things.
- Book notes: Dancing with Fire
- Book notes: Management for Cannibals
- Book: Han Solo (Liu)
- Book notes: Black Panther: A Nation Under Our Feet, Book 1
- My 2016 in books